For high circulating performance
FLUX mixers for dispersing, emulsifying, homogenising, chilling, dissolving, mixing, neutralising, stirring, circulating or exchanging heat efficiently can be used for container sizes from 30 to 30000 litres.
The FLUX mixer program was consistently developed as a modular system. The drive motors are in correspondence with the IEC standard. The mixer shafts in lengths of 150 to 1800 mm are offered in stainless steel 316 L or with a coating in PVDF or PE and can thus be used for various types of liquids.
- Circulating performance: up to 3.600 m3/h
- Low speed: approx. 70 rpm
- For fluids of up to a viscosity of 10 000 mPas
- With gear
- Versions available with sliding or folding agitators
- Can be used in tanks
- For liquids with max. 10 % solids
- For run-through systems with 10 – 40 fold flow per hour