RMA return shipment
Dear Business Partner,
In your specific application, FLUX pumps and accessories may have been contaminated with hazardous and health-endangering media.
In order to process returns safely and without delay, please follow our RMA process:
Step 1: Prepare for shipment and declare goods.
- Empty and decontaminate the product if it has been in contact with media that are considered harmful, environmentally hazardous, toxic, corrosive or flammable according to GHS classification. Please note that we cannot accept radioactive or biologically contaminated products for repair at all.
- Carefully complete the FLUX Decontamination Declaration, available for download, and upload the document to our website with the associated Material Safety Data Sheets and Handling Instructions (if applicable) to request a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.
- Submit the RMA request to us with related attachments.
Step 2: Receipt of RMA form
- You will receive an RMA consignment note from FLUX within 1-2 working days.
Step 3: Marking of the goods and delivery
- Pack the product carefully.
- Please attach the RMA consignment note to the outside of the package so that it is clearly visible.
- Attach the Decontamination Declaration duly signed as well as the Safety Data Sheet also clearly visible (e.g. in a delivery note bag) on the outside of the package to ensure safe transport and safe receipt of goods.
- Send the goods to FLUX within 5 working days after receipt of the RMA consignment note, freight prepaid and sufficiently insured.
Step 4: Assessment, clarification, processing
- After receipt and evaluation of the goods at FLUX, we will contact you to coordinate further steps. In the case of returns for repair, you will receive a cost estimate for approval, unless you have given us prior approval in the RMA form.
We also ask you to note:
- We cannot process goods that we receive without an RMA consignment note. We have to send this back to you unprocessed.
- Only use the assigned RMA consignment note for those products that you have registered for return.
- If the reason for the return is an obvious transport damage, please report this immediately and additionally to the responsible carrier.
- For returns for credit due to incorrect purchase orders, we charge a flat fee for diagnosis, possibly reprocessing and repackaging of the products. In this context, please understand that we have to exclude certain products such as custom configured hoses or customer-specific parts from being returned. Recognized warranty cases are not affected by this.