Eccentric worm-drive pumps
For pumping low to high-viscosity media
FLUX eccentric worm-drive pumps are suitable for pumping thin to high-viscosity fluids. The displacement pumps work with low turbulence at a constant pressure and provide for a gentle and pulsation-free operation. Whereas the series 550 pumps are used in the industrial sector the series 560 is especially configured for the pharmaceutical, food and cosmetics industries. All pumps can be used mobile and stationary, are made of only a few components and easy to disassemble.
There is a choice of versions for immersing in the material and for installing outside the container; versions with explosion protection, 3A certification and FLUX FOOD pumps (Directive (EC) 1935/2004 and FDA CFR 21 compliant). For connection of the motor there is a choice between bearing flange (S) and gear (GS). For pumping especially high-viscosity media there are drum emptying systems with eccentric worm-drive pumps available.
- For containers: ~ 200 litre drums, ~ 1000 l IBCs, tanks > 1000 l and as process pump
- Delivery rate: max. 50 l/min*
- Delivery head: max. 80 mwc*
- Viscosity: max. 80.000 mPas*
- Motor drive: electric/pneumatic
- Available certificates: Ex*, Food*, 3A*, FDA*
* dependent on pump model, medium and motor