Double diaphragm pumps
Double diaphragm pumps from ARO® of the PRO, EXPERT and FDA series as well as special pumps
The compressed air-driven diaphragm pumps from ARO® provide a flexible solution for pumping products ranging from clean, slightly viscous materials to corrosive, abrasive, medium-viscosity media as well as coarse-grained solids. You stand to gain from industry-leading efficiency, reliability and tried-and-tested performance. All ARO® double diaphragm pumps are available with folded diaphragms, delivering longevity and less maintenance.
ARO® also supplies a large choice of very varied materials, connections and versions with FDA approval for hygiene applications and ATEX certification for areas protected against explosion (CE Ex II 2GD X).
We also supply a large choice of special pumps, such as powder pumps, high-pressure pumps, pumps with flap valves and an extensive range of accessories.
- Seal-free construction
- Gentle transfer of liquids
- Little material wear
- Ability to run dry for short periods
- Mobile use
- Simple installation
The double diaphragm pumps from ARO® are available in metallic and non-metallic materials:
|Non-metallic materials||Polypropylene, conductive Polypropylene, Acetal, PVDF and conductive PVDF|
|Metallic materials||Aluminium, Cast iron, Stainless steel and Hastelloy|
Series of double diaphragm pumps from ARO®
Overview of the double diaphragm pumps:
- Diaphragm pumps from the EXP series with connection sizes of 1/4” to 3”:
- The pump with the lowest overall costs on the diaphragm pump market and the number one choice amongst process professionals.
- With delivery quantities of up to 1041 l/min and a huge choice of material configurations.
- Diaphragm pumps from the PRO series with connection sizes of 1/4” to 3”:
- The industrial pumps from the PRO series offer first-class services and operational reliability thanks to their unbalanced start valve.
- Delivery quantities of up to 897 l/min are achieved.
- Diaphragm pumps from the FDA series for hygiene applications
- ARO® SD series for rapid dismantling enable rapid inspection and maintenance — followed by speedy recommissioning.
- ARO® PM series is ideally suited to applications requiring fluid connections, which can be disconnected at speed.
An overview of the special pumps:
- High-pressure pumps for applications requiring a liquid pressure of more than the 6.9 bar, which standard pumps produce.
- Powder pumps for rapid, clean transfer and handling of dry powders.
- Pumps with flap valves for pumping semi-solids with a max. diameter of 2” (51 mm) and solids with a max. diameter of 3/4” (19 mm).