RMA return shipment
Guidelines for RMA submissions
Dear business partners,
In order to ensure that we can quickly and efficiently process items you wish to return to us, we have created a system to handle RMA submissions. We therefore ask you to follow the process detailed below.
Download: RMA form PDF
Important: Please download and save the form at first and afterwards fill it out.
RMA procedure process
- To return products, an RMA form is required. This form and the guidelines can be downloaded from our website at https://www.flux-pumps.com/en-DE/service/settlement-of-returns-and-complaints-rma.html.
- You can fill out the RMA form depending on your web-browser online or alternatively open it as a download in Adobe Reader and send it to the following email address: Service@flux-pumpen.de
- By submitting the RMA form you confirm that the information contained therein is as complete and accurate as possible.
- Within 1-2 working days you will receive an RMA form from us to the email address specified in the RMA form.
- Please print out the return mailing label/packing slip and include it with the returned item.
Please note that goods that are returned to us without an RMA number may be delayed or to be sent back to you unprocessed.
- The product‘s original packaging must not be damaged and carry no adhesive labels or writing.
- When returning goods for credit, the return shipment must be sent in packaging that is undamaged and unopened.
- Damage in transport must be reported to the carrier immediately.
- Please ensure that electronic components are packed in ESD packaging.
- Repair/testing costs, repackaging, and accessories will be invoiced separately.
You will receive a cost estimate for these services.
- Please send the product with prepaid shipping, adequately insured, to the recipient address shown on the return packing slip within five business days.
- The assigned RMA number is only valid for this shipment.