Pumps with flap valves
For pumping semi-solids with a max. diameter of 2” (51 mm) and solids with a max. diameter of 3/4” (19 mm)
The pumps with flap valves from ARO® were designed to pump fibrous, large solids (dissolved or undissolved), abrasive or silty liquids and other applications. Pumps with a check valve are not suited to these media. The pumps with flap valves from ARO® also deliver effective flow rates of up to 651 l/min.
Pumps with flap valves can be used in the following areas:
- Water treatment
- Transfer of filling materials
- Supplying of filter presses
- Ratio: 1: 1
- Pump capacity: 651 l/min.
- Operating pressure: 8.3 bar
- Material connection: 2" (BSP, NPT or ANSI / DIN flange)
- Air connection: 3/4" NPT
- Dry intake stroke: 4.2 m
- Size of solids: 51 mm semi-solids, 19 mm solids