The pulsation dampers from ARO® can be used to reduce the pulsations produced by up to 80%.
The compression process resulting from the design of the positive displacement pump triggers a pulsation of varying strengths. This pulsation may cause damage in the system, which can be avoided through the installation of pulsation dampers.
- Automatic air adjustment compensates for fluctuations in liquid pressure without the user having to intervene
- A substantial reduction in pulsations of 60-80% can be achieved by fitting an optional shock absorber
- Simple fitting as can be installed in existing pipes
- Available in a wide range of materials such as PVDF, polypropylene, groundable acetal (1" models) and/or aluminium, cast iron or stainless steel (1/2", 1", 2"and 3" models)
- Robust and reliable design for pumping liquids with virtually no pulsations